Use E-Z Audit as a portable PC audit tool via USB Stick
Audit PCs, Servers, Kiosks and BYOD PCs with E-Z Audit
The E-Z Audit scanner module is 100% portable.
The easiest method best for most users:
Just copy ezscan.exe onto a USB flash drive, insert the USB into a PC, click ezscan.exe and audit.
Save the audit back to the USB device then copy it off the USB device to a folder anywhere you want on your PC or server.
The ezaudit Admin Console will consolidate the data for all audits in that folder. Just browse to it in the Admin Console.
You can put these into the same folder as automated audits done on your network or into it's own folder, whatever works best for what you need to accomplish.
The ezscan.exe file can be found in C:\ProgramData\EZAudit\19\Network Scanner Configuration Files.
If you want to produce identical audits with customized audit options on multiple machines, configure the USB audit:
1. Plug a USB stick into your PC.
2. Open the Configuration tool from the Tools tab in the Admin Console at your PC.
3. Select Create a new configuration for automating audits via USB.
4. Choose the audit options you want.
5. The configuration tool will set up your USB stick automatically.
6. At a PC you are auditing, insert the USB device and do Windows-Key +R, in Run type E:\ezscan.exe -a
(replacing "E" with the actual drive letter for the USB device.)
The audit will be saved to the USB drive's "Audits" folder.