Just copy ezscan.exe onto a USB flash drive, insert the USB into a PC, click ezscan.exe and audit. Save the audit back to the USB device then copy it off the USB device to a folder anywhere you want on your PC or server.
The ezaudit Admin Console will consolidate the data for all audits in that folder. Just browse to it in the Admin Console.
You can put these into the same folder as automated audits done on your network or into it's own folder, whatever works best for what you need to accomplish.
The ezscan.exe file can be found in C:\ProgramData\EZAudit\19\Network Scanner Configuration Files.
1. Plug a USB stick into your PC.
2. Open the Configuration tool from Tools in the Admin Console at your PC.
3. Select Create a new configuration for automating audits via USB.
4. Choose the audit options you want.
5. Save the configuration to the root of your USB device.
6. Create one folder called Audits off the root of your USB device e.g. E:\Audits
7. The configuration tool will copy the needed files to the device.
8. At a PC you are auditing, insert the USB device and do Windows-Key +R, in Run type E:\ezscan.exe -a (replacing "E" with the actual drive letter for the USB device.)
The audit will be saved to the USB drive's "Audits" folder.